DUC COLLEGE OF HEALTH CARE
Healthcare Industry is the one of the largest growing industries in the country. There is a huge gap between the requirement and actual supply of good quality healthcare professionals. Considering this, DUC College of Health Care was established in 2012, exclusively dedicated to the education of Healthcare professionals. Since then, we have become the most sought after institution in the region.
We put an intensive focus on training and developing healthcare professionals who can make a difference in the quality of life of all those who are in need. Our alumni are in great demand for employment in hospitals, rehabilitation centres, polyclinics, industries, training institutions in India and abroad, apart from the option of private practice.
FOR THE CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR, DUC COLLEGE OF HEALTH CARE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
- 3-Year BBA in Hospital Management(BBAHM)
- 3-Year B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology(BMLT)
- 3-Year B.Sc in Physiotherapy Management & Health Science(BPMHS)
- 2-Year M.Sc in Dietetics and Nutrition(MDN)
- 2-Year Master of Hospital Administration(MHA)